Vividity!

myblogentries

2nd Day (Campfire, lol)

Actual Posting Date : 21 March 2009

Morning - It rained, OMFGOD. Someone shout :
"EVERYONE, GET OUT OF THE TENT!!!"

Bath at 4am - I woke up at 3am? Haish, wtf. -_- Got awakened up by Someone's snores.

Got scolded - Isabel scolded us for not sleeping until 6am because today would be a LONG , TIRING DAY. Yep, we regretted.

Breakfast - Aiya, I forgot what happen liao luhs.

Learn how to chop charcoal wood - The axe is so damn heavy!!! I kept aiming the wrong way.

Alot of things happened before lunch, I want to skip.

Lunch - Dots. I love the fish I marinate! :) The chicken, omg. It's half-cooked.

--- I want to stop talking about what happened ---

SKIP TO CAMPFIRE LUH.

Mdm Tan came back [GUEST-OF-HONOUR!]. A lot of seniors missed her. Well, Miss Toh also missed her, lol. And those performances... Haish, I WANT TO STOP TALKING.

After bath, and omg thing happened - Mrs Tan came to "so-called" help. *Hey, Mdm Tan and Mrs Tan ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.* From now on, Mrs Tan = Toot Tan. -_- Walao, boss us around, do chores, clean the whole kitchen... F**K!