Vividity!

myblogentries

Mr Tan left us.

PHOTO TIME!

Mr Tan gave us this chocolate.


Yeah, guide uniform.

Well, actually, I've forgotten to bring the money for the uniform - $65+ . Well, what the seniors told me was to actually go back home and take it and come back to school again. Er, I was quite irritated, though. I thought my face didn't show any irritated feelings, but Reena said, "Eh, Annie, don't be angry leh. Who tell you to forget to bring the money?"

... I wonder how she read minds. =O

Anyways, the others already went to the HQ, left 3 people only. Er, 5 - include Reena (Senior) & me.

ON THE BUS. YES, ON THE BUS THAT TIME...

Sin Yee, Nikki, whatshername, Me was sitting together, Reena was infront of me. Well, because of the 5 back-seats, that's why... oh, a boy took up one space, so Reena cannot sit.

IT'S A BUSY BUSY BUSY WEEK! :( No time to rest at all, nor even touch the computer. Today was special, I was "lazy" to do my homework at home but in school.

CME Project - Pearline and I did it wrongly.
Literature Project - SH, RX, PP, YX, KA .. don't know the date to do it.
Geography Project - Where is the volcano? We made it, but spoil it.
Chinese Project - Done.
D&T Project - HUH?

HQ! When we waiting...

Lol, I stepped on it and Yuanyiing scolded me.

Annabella + Michelle


Annabella + Michelle + Joey (Nikki at the side...)