Vividity!

myblogentries

Caaaaaaaamp is tomorrow.

Poncho, check... Windbreaker, check... Slippers, check...

Oh, hi. Dad is throwing a fit. He said I need to do research on those fairly well done inflatable pillows. Supposed that I should do it but it ended up quite weirdly; he did it. And that guy is still blocking me. What a retard. Omgosh, I SMSed Miss Toh and she really did reply me.

Yay. Checklist is done! (Not counting survival kit.)

I found something on Tiffany's blog :

Wahhh D:
Cant chat to Annie from tomorrow till saturday!
DDD:
Sad!
Now talking to her and all...
So Funny ;D
Hope later can play like mad ;D
*Sigh*

Lol, that's not the color I love, okay. :D

To Tiffany: BE HAPPY. =DDD I know it's big, fyi, happy is supposed to be enormous.

P/S: Sorry for those that I never link. :) I missed out your relink page.