Vividity!

myblogentries

Energy Efficiency Course 1

Don't talk about school luh.

Talk about that title thingy.

I hope you know what is 'SP'. The energy & utilities bills, huh. Anyways, Ms Toh told a group of girls to attend that course TODAY. 3 Seniors took us there by bus then by MRT but we would be going home by ourselves.


On the bus. (Sorry, the bus was shaking and same as my hand)

Joanne and Syaza. =)

AMK MRT Station...

My stupid EZ-Link card and my stupid head caused the whole group to wait for ME. I got to top-up money that's why - and I've not enough money. SHOOT!

Guess how it went.

So, I'm on the train now.

BLAH, Ming Xuan said : Stop luh. So I stopped. -.-

DOTDOTDOT.

Arghfghgshfgshfgrhhfsdhfirhodhfhrueg. Yay.

Okay, the seniors RUSHED us to WALK FASTER. (We're late by 20 minutes, ha-ha-ha) Anyways, when I stepped into that course room, I saw a group of boys staring at me and Ming Xuan. I ran out. Liying say, "What's wrong? Why you come out?" Yes, I am a dumbo.

OH! The scouts were from Kai's school..

That file on the ground? Yep, it states : "Bukit Panjang Government High School".

I smsed Kai, she didn't reply. Ho-ho-ho. I bet she's busy & frustrated.

Gtg, byebye.