Vividity!

myblogentries

First Day (Haish)

I hate someone now; that bitch.

Actual Posting Date : 20 March 2009

Recalling what happened!

Breakfast - We were arranged into our "Group Patrols"; I am in Group 3. And it was curry puff & ribena. I helped Nikki to get a cup of ribena too. *Actually have photos for breakfast* Mr Mail (Pronounced as Mile) was introduced by Miss Toh / one of the YA (?) and he joked when he saw some of us that has already finished the curry puff : "Those that are not full ah, eat curry puff liaos, don't eat the plastic bag also ah!"

Learning how to pitch tents - Mr Mail did a sample for us. He told us to note down the steps; I forgot to bring my notebook and I saw Nikki that need help so I took down the notes for her.

Pitching tents - Yep, did something wrongly (skipping steps) and got scolded. Okay, got funny times and tiring times luh. Lol.

Lunch - Nasi Lemak! What happened was... I was talking to Michelle and eating my chicken.. then Michelle suddenly talk about "pang sai" 'cause the intitials for patrol second was "P.S". then when she say that, my chicken fall down from my mouth and Michelle thought she could stop it from dropping and accidentally knocked the cup of ribena on my pencil box and guide handbook. Of course everyone was shocked, and especially my ELEPHANT PENCIL BOX!!! Yep, covered with RIBENA. =_= Michelle kept saying sorry and made me kept saying nevermind.

Discuss about group patrol name - Ixora + Flowerpecker = Pokerface. Who came up with the idea? Pecker, poker, pecker, poker. Brenna asked all of us for ideas, so yep. I said "Poker" and there goes on. Nikki was the one that added in the "face", so... "POKERFACE". Ha-ha, Lady Gaga.

  1. Sherry [?]
  2. Michelle [1st Day PS]
  3. Nikki [3rd Day PS]
  4. Annie [2nd Day PS]
  5. Syaza [2nd Day + 3rd Day PL]
  6. Samantha [1st Day PL]

Learn how to build gadgets... - Felicia and Brenna taught us how. Shoe rack, baggage rack, clothes line... Sheesh, all those tying and so on.

Build gadgets - Syaza tied the knot so neatly and tight! DDD: Really hope to learn from her. Omfgosh, the clothes line, the pole kept dropping. And the baggage rack took tons of space from the tent!

Is it dinner time? - Yea, I guess so. I heard something about $440. Graces, lol. Oh, Xenia and Nikki were sick. Xenia had an headache and Nikki wanted to vomit. The seniors all prepared plastic bags for them.

Learn the campfire songs - We're dead that time. Yes, dead. I kept comforting Nikki and kept asking her if she's okay, she kept saying "I don't know". Aiyooos, felt so sorry and worried for her.

Bathing Time - This is the most serious part. Nikki's face was PALE. She looked SO PALE, her lips were WHITE. I was SO SCARED. She sat on the benches and said, "Annie, I cannot take it anymore... I feel like fainting..." I was so frightened that time. I took her outside to Miss Toh. Then went back to the toilet. Nikki came back to the toilet, well, it was actually Michelle's turn to bath but the senior let Nikki go in first. Haish, so sad for her.

Played some games - Nikki was resting. Well, then I partnered with Michelle for all the games.

Lights Out - Sherry talked about her P5 Camp and how she sleeps. Well, she said she hate me too. (I only knew the reason on the last day)