Vividity!

myblogentries

I didn't confess. I replied.

Tags replied.

Yesterday / Tiffany AKA Meiii :] :
Okay, fine. -_-
Yesterday / QIUYI :
I checked the noticeboard, they say its $26.
Today / FELICIA :
Thanks :)


During Recess,
Me and Jeannie went to the Dentist "car" to give our forms and we saw a cat under the stairs.

It had yellow eyes. When it saw me, it jumped up and glared at me furiously. I trembled for a sudden and took a picture of it.

& we're late for the next class!
Yeah, it's D&T. And we realised that we weren't the only ones. There were even more people that came later than us. Hahs, Anthony said, "When did you arrive?!"

At the workshop.
Hahas, those boys were looking at how the piece of material should be cut. The girls didn't run for it, they waited for the next round.

And Dawn and Zhixin started to wear their aprons!

Zhixin looked so cute!


Lol, LOOK AT JEAN'S LOOK AT THE END! She saw my camera and up the cardboard goes.

Here's a vid.
Of how easily can Yingxuan be trapped by an apron and Dawn's strong arms.


I see the difference now. My primary school friends had changed a lot.