Vividity!

myblogentries

I love Science Lessons!

There's something new here.
Yesterday / }`Eileen♥ :
Hi, linked. :)
Today / Tiffany AKA Meiii :] :
Hi, poohoos. How dare you forget to tag me until now! X(
Today / jocelyn :
The super high Jocelyn is here. Hahas, so willing to give me your kiss? :DD
Today / LYnette :
Yoooos, ahem, thank you thank you. XDDD

Paper Chromatography!

Omgosh, omgosh, omgosh.

That's mine. (It's a bit of invisible.)

Here's Ying Xuan's.

I heard that Seng Hui's paper chromatography is using the colour brown and he gotten red, blue and a bit of yellow. Gosh, I wanted to exchange mine with his!

I know I did mine wrongly, lols.

During Recess...

We were waiting for Dawn at the Library and then Pearline said she wanted to hide until Dawn comes.

But Dawn still saw her. LOL.

I saw two pairs of matching colours during Math.

Nice right? Yingxuan also say she like the combination. Because that time Miss Tan was teaching us algebra and used paper squares to ask us questions of how to find their area using algebra. She joined all the four rectangle and squares together and tada, a nice combination!

P.S / I'm currently printing out information about Smith Sisters :)