Vividity!

myblogentries

Scolded.

fckfckfck.

Hi people.

It's Jeannie's cow.

"ASSHOLE!"

Hahahahas. Anyways, my face was dull for half of the day, since I knew that it's kind of confirmed that I'm going to get SCOLDED. Well, why scolded? Because I am the Art Rep. Weird? NO.

Last week's Art Homework, 24 people didn't hand up! I was collecting it during P.E. lessons in the class because Miss Naomi Ong didn't come. Eww, Jeannie and Jocelyn really helped out A LOT. I tell you, A LOT. They kept shouting for it and even copied the list of names that didn't hand up the homework and gave it to me.

Okay, I stood in front of the whole class while Jeannie and Jocelyn were shouting and walking to everyone's table to get their art pieces. Disappointed, I saw Dawn in front of me, I said this to her, "It's kind of sure that I am going to get scolded, like again." She looked at me.

Well, she suddenly remembers of something and wrote it at the white board : "Take Note! Class Deco Team Members : Sign up here! *Draws a box*" and then looked at me and wrote, "ANNIE. People that did not hand up their homework, you better do. Annie's going to get scolded because of that. Due Date : TOMORROW."

Wow.

Everyone started to comfort me.

Even boys. Yingxuan, whom was beside me, also did. Wow, Mr Tan (for English) came in to class and what happened was, Pearline suddenly appeared in front of me and said, "You Zhi give you this." and gave me a bracelet and ran away. Ha-ha-ha.

Antonio kept talking to me and say, "Just scolding only what, don't be sad luh, he scold, you listen then the words all fly out." Yingxuan cut in, "Oi, Antonio, you don't have the guts to say this. You yourself didn't bring your artwork. Still say!"

Oh, and I said this to Yingxuan, "Eh, I don't know why I cannot smile. My cheek muscle is like... *touch cheek* hard. *Pulls cheek up* AIYO, why cannot smile!" Yeah, desperate.

What cheered me up was...

Talking about matchmaking. HAAHAHAHAHAH! Pair one girl and one boy up. Wah, what else... Oh, look :

That's Lao-tony. :) Dawn put the dog up there de.

LOL. That's during Geography. (After recess)

PS : After Geography is Art. Bullshit.

Art Lesson...

Oh yeah, got scolded from Mr WHOEVER after the lesson.

Just because of 1 person - *censored* (Don't want to embarrass this guy), I got scolded & had to bring all those work that all those lazy 24 people had done. I mean, its the LAST PART OF THE LESSON. I thought he would forget about SCOLDING me. The *censored* guy LA! WALAO. That unreasonable MR WHOEVER! Oh, Mr WHOEVER didn't scold me during the lesson because he said its more fault to those 24 people. Bullshit luhs.

Asshole.

One last thing ;