Vividity!

myblogentries

Happy gays

Jeannn ! I got back my chocolate.



Thanks for your Russia Chocolate. I know it came from a long trip.
And it doesn't melt? Only when it's in your mouth then it melts.

D&T is fun.

Super fun, I tell you. I found out the second pair of gays in my class.



THE TWO 'A's!

LOL. 'Cause I took the photo of them so... yahlor. Camera-shy people marhs.
I MADE A TABLE !~ HOHO. And I'm lovin' it.

Yes, OMG, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH.
For helping me to push Tony's face to the camera. (Alvin is shocked)



MATH REMEDIAL ROCK AGAIN.

Ahxuan, Pearpear & me eat together during 2nd Recess. But today got no Dondon. Dondon going for Ballet, sadd. D:
But it's still crazily noisy.
THANKYOU: Ahdi! Your staple bullet chain rocks!

Ahem , my hand !



Purposely blur. (I know my hand very fat.)