Vividity!

myblogentries

S.Y.A.N.N.I.E

SO... IT'S...
INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!


Says "hi".
I'm too high today.
I jumped (Yong-sai stared at me) when Dondon told me I have permission for early release...
for Guides duty. (I screamed)

NOOOOOO . I stopped halfway during the Science Experiment !!!
PS: I didn't look at my watch, I was late by 30 kns-minutes.

Heyy, I was jealous when Michelle & Nydia & Xenia gotten presents.
Btw, gotten a red dice. (: It made my day worse.

OMFG , THANKYOU: Yingxuan for helping me pack my bagggg !
'Cause I got Guides duty and had to leave my bag in class when everyone goes to Indoor Sports Hall. Well, lucky I'm in first shift. I went back to class and Dex shouts: "Your bag sucks." Ah, easy, I kicked his arse. He NEVER scold me. :))

Anyways, everyone started to line up but I had to go back to my duty. There was a huge human jam going on... D: When the Guides went to the Indoor Sports Hall, everyone stared at me & Sam came in first, later with Joanne and Jia En. They thought we're late but we're the Guides having Guides duty. But, we're released, HAHA. :D

&THE CONCERT!!

No pictures, my sitting position is too close to teachers.

After school ...



Tony is there!

Anyways, I met a Blythe collector, she's called Angela. She likes pink. AHEM, she have 4 Blythe dolls. One of them is Mrs. Retro Mama! I have Heart of Montmatre and Bow Wow Trad!

We talk about customization. Then, she needed to go home. So, I took photos with THE GUIDES.



SHE COVERED HER FACE WITH THAT FLOWERRRRR.



My eyes. D:

ON BUS 88!



Hahas.



MY MANGOOOO .

Punggol Community Centre!



Hehe.



Hehe. CAMWHORE ME.



I saw bats.



OMG, flowers do fcuk.



Lol. Syaza calls this a scenery.

Lol. Ok, let's talk about Abseiling.

Erm, it's actually climbing down from the 2nd story... Oh, the gears... I call the thing on your waist a space underwear.

I did it once. (The climbing down thing) At first, it was scary, but as you lower down, it's EASY! 'Cause I wasn't scared. Hehe. Btw, something happened. :) Something bad. I can't believe in this world, there's such a person.





Well, went home by MRT! & then bus WITH ... Syazaaaaaaaa.